Cement Truck Fine Art Print with Hanger | Sara Gillingham
Here comes the big Cement Truck to fix the crack in the road! This colourful art print by artist Sara Gillingham makes an ideal addition to brighten any little vehicle lover's nursery, playroom, or bedroom wall. Also available in our Trucks by Sara Gillingham Gallery Wall set. Artwork from the Busy Baby series published by Chronicle Books. Giclée printed on 200gsm museum quality paper with a textured, matt finish.
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Here comes the big Cement Truck to fix the crack in the road! This colourful print features an illustration of a stripy cement truck surrounded by red traffic cones. Part of our 'Trucks' collection illustrated by artist Sara Gillingham, these prints make perfect, unique gifts to celebrate birthdays or special occasions. Whether framed, perched on a shelf, or displayed as part of our Trucks by Sara Gillingham Gallery Wall set, it’s sure to bring unique personality to the walls of any vehicle lover's nursery, playroom or bedroom. Artwork from the Busy Baby series published by Chronicle Books.
- Giclée printed on 200gsm / 80 lb museum quality paper sourced from sustainably managed forests.
- Premium uncoated matte paper emphasises different highlights and tones in the artwork, helping to create stunning works of art.
- Water-based inks capture every detail of your chosen design.
- Available as an Unframed Fine Art Print or Framed in a high-quality wooden frame sourced from sustainably managed forests.
- Our frames are individually handmade to order by specialist picture framers, and are milled with simple clean lines and a satin finish. Available in white, black, or natural wood complete with shatterproof, transparent perspex.
- Our Framed Art Prints are delivered ready to hang, either fully strung or with a sawtooth hanger depending on the size.
- Our slimline Wooden Poster Hangers come with a discrete magnetic fastening to keep your prints perfectly secure and are crafted from beautiful, solid wood.
- We partner exclusively with printers that are local to you, so that you can get your print in a matter of days, minus the carbon footprint.
This is not a toy. Please hang out of reach of children.
Sara Gillingham is an award-winning art director, designer and the author/illustrator of books such as: How to Grow a Friend, Snuggle the Baby, The Empowerment Series and the bestselling In My Series. Sara has almost two decades of experience in children's publishing, both in-house: as former Design Director for children's publishing at Chronicle Books, and as principal of her own studio. She has art directed/designed hundreds of children's books, and won numerous awards from organisations such as 3x3, Print Magazine, 50 Books/50 Covers and The Society of Illustrators.read more
See below for an indication of scale. Please note, some art prints are not available in all sizes listed below. Find out more about our sizes and frames here.
Estimated shipping times are below. After entering your shipping destination at checkout, you'll be given the choice between Standard Shipping or Express Shipping, and you'll be shown an anticipated delivery date for your order.
6-10 business days *
Within EU/EEA: 1-3 business days*
Rest of the world: 2-4 business days*
*For personalised prints, please allow an extra 1-2 working days for our designers to add the custom personalisation to your art print.
Unfortunately, due to the fact our art prints are made to order, we are unable to offer you a return or exchange for Roomytown art prints. If for any reason you aren't happy with your print, please contact us via our contact form within two weeks of receiving your print and we will help fix the issue as best we can.
Our art prints are giclée printed with water-based inks on museum-quality paper sourced from sustainably managed forests.
Our framed art prints are individually handmade to order by specialist picture framers and delivered ready to hang.
We partner exclusively with printers that are local to you, so you receive your artwork in a matter of days, minus the carbon footprint!