1. Do you prefer to start your day with tea or coffee?
Start with coffee and end with tea!
2. Where do you live?
3. Why do you like being an artist in 3 words?
Making is magic!
4. Do you work traditionally or digitally?
5. What is your favourite colour combination?
Black and white and GOLD!
6. Where do you feel most inspired?
In my studio in the morning
7. Where do you buy your art supplies?
My local Artist & Craftsman supply, just a mile from home.
8. When you’re not working, how do you spend your time?
Gardening, reading, dreaming and scheming.
9. Where is your happy place?
In the forest among moss and ferns
10. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Cheese and bread
11. What colour was your childhood bedroom?
12. What was your favourite subject at school?
13. What was your favourite book as a kid?
Impossible to choose! Maybe "Juniper" by Monica Furlong. Anything by L.M. Montgomery or Frances Hodgson Burnett.
14. What piece of advice you would give to yourself as a kid
Keep reading. Keep pretending.
15. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A children's book author and illustrator.
Nora’s House Rules and Joys of Life art print collections are available here.