Bee at Springtime Fine Art Print with Hanger | Cara Rooney
Nature, child-like curiosity and storytelling is at the heart of this distinctive giclée art print illustrated by artist Cara Rooney. Featuring an illustration of a bee flying around a pretty flower garden, it will appeal to any child with a fascination for the world around them and would look wonderful on any child's nursery, bedroom, or playroom wall. Giclée printed on 200gsm museum quality paper with a textured, matt finish.
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Nature, child-like curiosity and storytelling is at the heart of this distinctive art print illustrated by artist Cara Rooney. Magnifying in on the life and perspective of creatures found in the garden, this vibrant art print features an illustration of a bee flying around a pretty flower garden, and will appeal to any child with a fascination for the world around them. Whether framed, perched on a shelf, or displayed as a gallery wall of prints from Cara Rooney's Bugs, Birds & Bees art print collection, it’s sure to bring unique personality to any child's nursery, bedroom or playroom wall.
- Giclée printed on 200gsm / 80 lb museum quality paper sourced from sustainably managed forests.
- Premium uncoated matte paper emphasises different highlights and tones in the artwork, helping to create stunning works of art.
- Water-based inks capture every detail of your chosen design.
- Available as an Unframed Fine Art Print or Framed in a high-quality wooden frame sourced from sustainably managed forests.
- Our frames are individually handmade to order by specialist picture framing teams, and are milled with simple clean lines and a satin finish. Available in white, black, or natural wood complete with shatterproof, transparent perspex.
- Our Framed Art Prints are delivered ready to hang, either fully strung or with a sawtooth hanger depending on the size.
- Our slimline Wooden Poster Hangers come with a discrete magnetic fastening to keep your prints perfectly secure and are crafted from beautiful, solid wood.
- We partner exclusively with printers that are local to you, so that you can get your print in a matter of days, minus the carbon footprint.
This is not a toy. Please hang out of reach of children.
Cara Rooney is an illustrator, plaything maker and workshop facilitator based in Dundee, Scotland, creating illustrations, interactive books and toys, portraying fascination for the natural world and childlike curiosity. She graduated from Duncan of Jordanstone College of Art and Design in 2020 and was awarded the Macmillan Prize for Illustration in 2021, for her book “Ants”.read more
See below for an indication of scale. Please note, some art prints are not available in all sizes listed below. Find out more about our sizes and frames here.
Estimated shipping times are below. After entering your shipping destination at checkout, you'll be given the choice between Standard Shipping or Express Shipping, and you'll be shown an anticipated delivery date for your order.
6-10 business days *
Within EU/EEA: 1-3 business days*
Rest of the world: 2-4 business days*
*For personalised prints, please allow an extra 1-2 working days for our designers to add the custom personalisation to your art print.
Unfortunately, due to the fact our art prints are made to order, we are unable to offer you a return or exchange for Roomytown art prints. If for any reason you aren't happy with your print, please contact us via our contact form within two weeks of receiving your print and we will help fix the issue as best we can.
Our art prints are giclée printed with water-based inks on museum-quality paper sourced from sustainably managed forests.
Our framed art prints are individually handmade to order by specialist picture framers and delivered ready to hang.
We partner exclusively with printers that are local to you, so you receive your artwork in a matter of days, minus the carbon footprint!